¨«YnC»_Your nightmare Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¨«YnC»_Your nightmare Clan

UT99 Sniper Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bye ync ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
!nstable
Experienced
Experienced
!nstable

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-20

bye ync ? Empty
PostSubject: bye ync ?   bye ync ? EmptySun 26 Apr - 19:38

Are you going to woke up or not ?!

What the fuck guys !

nobody active or what ? you can't show up your fucking head just 1 or 2 or 3 days per week just to have fun or to joke on ts ?

When I joined the clan I didn't care that both of u don't speak english and I didn't care if you speak cze, but I was thinking that u re all ACTIVES !!!!

And now what I can see, only instable vs a clan. And nobody tell me that nobody is going to be away, just Dms and stw writted it on the forum and Error speaking cze on CB (ty)

Maybe the problem is me, maybe all thing were goods before I was here, so if its me the probleme just tell to leave the clan and I m going to do that !!!!!!!!!!!!

The clan is not the problem, I know that this fucking time I don't have a lot of time to be on internet but I do my best to be present for the wars etc... (examens <3)

Thank you to make on consideration this message answer to it please to know whats ur point of vieuw. thx.
Back to top Go down
Deimo$
Godlike
Godlike
Deimo$

Male
Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-26

bye ync ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye ync ?   bye ync ? EmptyMon 27 Apr - 14:43

I do not wonder Instable, cause this situation is the worst that was. I cant suport clan and i dont know what happened, but before the cup we almost beat rng and Xs...and now, as u see, these is quite strange.
But it is clan and it is easy to leave, and harder to stay. Before the cup we stoped train and it was the worst mistake i think. for me it is hard to lead clan without net, so accept my sorry for this.
I would like to see you in ync, but i cant comand it to u. So hf in another clan if it is your choice. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
richmond21
Admin
Admin
richmond21

Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2006-07-04

bye ync ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye ync ?   bye ync ? EmptyMon 27 Apr - 22:16

!nstable wait on Deimos, its maybe few days problem with net and than will be better like now.
Back to top Go down
https://ync-clan.forumotion.com
Deimo$
Godlike
Godlike
Deimo$

Male
Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-26

bye ync ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye ync ?   bye ync ? EmptyTue 28 Apr - 17:04

I solve this problem for a four weeks guys and mybe next week it will be ok , but it is hard to say cause i can 100% say that nobody of my neibours do not have virus on his pc.
Back to top Go down
khubaZ^
Experienced
Experienced

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-13

bye ync ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye ync ?   bye ync ? EmptyWed 6 May - 17:36

!nstable wrote:
Are you going to woke up or not ?!

What the fuck guys !

nobody active or what ? you can't show up your fucking head just 1 or 2 or 3 days per week just to have fun or to joke on ts ?

When I joined the clan I didn't care that both of u don't speak english and I didn't care if you speak cze, but I was thinking that u re all ACTIVES !!!!

And now what I can see, only instable vs a clan. And nobody tell me that nobody is going to be away, just Dms and stw writted it on the forum and Error speaking cze on CB (ty)

Maybe the problem is me, maybe all thing were goods before I was here, so if its me the probleme just tell to leave the clan and I m going to do that !!!!!!!!!!!!

The clan is not the problem, I know that this fucking time I don't have a lot of time to be on internet but I do my best to be present for the wars etc... (examens <3)

Thank you to make on consideration this message answer to it please to know whats ur point of vieuw. thx.

hehe you're right m8 geek
kluci..proè ho nenecháte normálnì odejít je to svobodný èlovìk a øešíte tady neaktivitu prostì se mu zdá že nejste aktivní tak odhcází..
Back to top Go down
!nstable
Experienced
Experienced
!nstable

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-20

bye ync ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye ync ?   bye ync ? EmptyFri 8 May - 14:24

I didn't say nothing,

UP UP YNC !!! cheers
Back to top Go down